Nom de la structure :
Benefits of being freelance at work marketplace
Adresse postale :
A study conducted by the IDC company states that by 2017 37.2% of employees worldwide would join the trend of Contingent Employment, while today they are 20%.
Currently and thanks to the advancement of technology, communication between employees who work from their homes and those who are in the central offices is clearly more agile. And this is why the trend indicates that the teleworker ends up becoming something like a freelancer since he may have the possibility of developing a parallel job through the job offer that can be found on the Internet.
A permanent position, with fixed salary is the most traditional, but more and more people choose to be autonomous or freelancer. People who decide to work under this modality, can presume for the freedom they enjoy, or complain about the demanding workload.
Get to know the great advantages and disadvantages of being independent and working as a freelance:
• You pay per hour worked: Working early and staying late is not a problem when it is reflected in the earnings.
• Independence: Many times, self-employment involves working from home, but even in-situ, the requirement is lower, compared to employees.
• Do the exciting part of the job and then go home: In general, you work on a project, when it is finished you can go home. You do not have to stay doing maintenance.
• Chance to earn more money: Everyone knows that in full-time jobs, hard work is not always rewarded. In contrast, for the freelancer, the money that is earned is directly proportional to the time worked.
• Acquire skills quickly: Exposure to a wide variety of projects and work environments will accelerate the development of your skills. And getting to know a lot of people, helps to increase their contacts.
Code postal :
Missions de la structure :
Domaines d'interventions :
Public principal :
BfStructure4 (Contact)créée le 03.01.2019 à 12:06, mise à jour le 03.01.2019 à 12:06.